Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Devita Naturals Makeup First Impression!

Devita Naturals Makeup!

Precision Liquid Liner in 'Espresso Cafe' - $17.95
It's a gorgeous dark brown color that looks black in some lights but isn't too dark for me. The color lasts all day and doesn't transfer to my lids or fad at all. 
This is the 2nd time I've tried the liquid liner in espresso cafe. The first liner I purchased became dry after the first use, but I was excited to try a new tube after hearing that there may have been a bad batch. I like the brush a lot, but the tip gets dry very quickly. To fix this I spray the tip with some of my George's aloe spray, but for this reason doing a winged look can get quite difficult with my constantly having to spray the tip. 
The liner also comes in 'Lapis Blue' and 'Deepest Black'

IngredientsMacromolecule plant protein, aqua pura (water), Glyceryl polymethacrylate (EWG "0"), Iron oxides, Mica.

Nourishing Mineral Blush in 'Crushed Garnet' - $19.95
I think this is a gorgeous light mauve color. There's not too much shimmer - it has a gorgeous sheen. It's versatile enough to wear any time of the year. The jar comes with .14 oz of product and will last a LONG time. There are 6 different mineral blush shades.

IngredientsMica (serecite), Boron nitride, Aloe barbadensis (ACTIVEaloe®), Hyaluronic acid (vegan source), Iron oxides, and Camellia sinensis (Japanese green tea) leaf extract. May Contain: Manganese violet, Ultramarines. Ingredient labeling adheres to international INCI standards.


Eye Quad in 'Metro Neutrals' - $36.95
I love the look of this pressed palette, and the ingredients are great - no silicones or artificial dyes. It's a very decent price for a pressed palette of 4 colors. Unfortunately, the pigmentation without a colored cream base is disappointing. Even when I try to build up the color, the colors don't show up much on my hand or eyelid. With a white base they definitely pop and the colors are very pretty, and I love the selection of colors in this palette. There are 6 different quads available.

IngredientsMica (serecite), Boron nitride, Zinc stearate, Simmondsia chinensis (organic Jojoba) oil, Japanese green tea (Camellia oleifera) extract, Punica granatum (pomegranate) extract, Lauroyl lysine, Pine bark (pinus strobus) extract. May contain: Titanium dioxide, Iron oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium green oxide and Manganese violet. Ingredient labeling adheres to international INCI standards. 



Moisture Tint Beauty Balm in Medium - $31.95
The SPF 30 moisturizer is my favorite facial sunscreen and is great under makeup, so I was very excited to try the new Beauty Balm. The consistency is much the same and applies very well with the F80 flat kabuki. It gives a very nice light coverage and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. Unfortunately the color is way too orange and dark for me. The balm comes in 3 shades. 

IngredientsZinc oxide 9%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe barbadensis (organic certified aloe vera gel), Purified Water (aqua), Capric/caprylic triglycerides (derived from coconut oil), Glycerin (vegetable), Pomegranate extract, Japanese green tea, Hyaluronic acid (vegan source), Glyceryl stearate SE (derived from vegetable oil), Stearic acid, Lecithin phospholipid, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Allantoin*, Vitis vinifera* (grape) seed extract. May contain: Iron oxides, Chromium green oxide. Ingredient labeling adheres to international INCI standards.

1 comment:

  1. Great reviews!!!! I love the swatches - they remind me of candy!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete